Maybank Cards TREATS Points & membership rewards points revised downwards effective 2015
Mar 1st. Update Feb 27: Maybank moved effective date to 2015 May 1st.
Kindly be informed that effective 1st May 2015, Maybank shall revise its point’s redemption and awarding features;
- The NEW redemption conversion rate*:
- TREATS Points and Membership Rewards is 400 = RM1
- 6,000 TREATS AirMiles = 1,000 Enrich Miles for Maybank World MasterCard
- 10,000 TREATS Points = 1,000 Enrich Miles for all other Maybank Cards**
- TREATS Points shall no longer be awarded for all spend made with Maybank Debit Cards
Should you have any further enquiries regarding this matter, please contact our Maybank Group Customer Care at 1 300 88 6688.
*The conversion rate may differ from standard conversion rate for selected On-The-Spot redemption partner.
** New Air Miles conversion rate is not applicable to Maybank 2 cards Reserve American Express, all Visa Infinite Cards and American Express Charge/Credit Cards with Membership Rewards Points.
Key Changes in Points Conversion
- Before Mar 1st: RM1 = 250pts (RM0.004 per pt)
- After Mar 1st: RM1 = 400pts (RM0.0025 per pt)
- Loss in Value: -37.5%
Key Changes in Air Miles Conversion (non-Maybank World MasterCard)
- Before Mar 1st: 1,000 Enrich miles = 7,000pts (0.14285 miles per pt)
- After Mar 1st: 1,000 Enrich miles = 10,000pts (0.1 miles per pt)
- Loss in Value: -30%
Debit Cards (MasterCard/Visa)
- No more TREATS points
Latest posts by MyPF
- 9 Financial Ratios and Rules of Thumb towards Financial Freedom - February 22, 2019
- Renting: The First Step Towards Home Ownership - February 14, 2019
- StashAway CIO Interview with MyPF - February 11, 2019