Axiata Digital Services has launched it’s MIFE Access Gateway including Mobile Mask.
What is MAG?
MIFE Access Gateway
What is MIFE?
Mobile Internet & Fulfillment Exchange
What Services are Offered?
- Mobile Mask: setup virtual fixed line for person/company
- Voice: masking single/group of numbers securely
- SMS: sending SMS from a web application to mobile devices
- Direct Operator Billing: charge mobile subscribers based on consent
Mobile Mask allows you to setup a fixed line whereby calls to your line are redirected to any other mobile number of your choice transparent to everyone else. No technical setup required!
Mobile Mask Uses
- Your company needs a virtual fixed line number (e.g. for your business card, to appear more professional, customer care line, etc).
- You want to receive calls while masking your identity (for confidentiality or dating??! purposes),
Mobile Mask Packages
|Name||Description||Cost (RM)||Validity Days||Minutes||Cost per Minute (cents)|
|Plan W1||Weekly package||9.90||7||60||16.5|
|Plan M1||Monthly package||29.90||30||180||16.6|
|Plan M2||Monthly package||39.90||30||270||14.8|
|Plan M3||Monthly package||49.90||30||390||12.8|
|Reload 60||Reload package||9.90||0||60||16.5|
|Reload 150||Reload package||19.90||0||150||13.3|
|Reload 240||Reload package||29.90||0||240||12.5|
Payment for packages is via PayPal.
- Useful virtual fixed line feature with reasonably monthly pricing.
- Easy registration and setup process.
- Acceptable call quality and without noticeable delay.
- Unable to differentiate between those calling your mobile number and those through the fixed line number.
- No options currently to select your preferred fixed line number.
- You risk losing your fixed line number if your account lapses after 7 days.
- A virtual fixed line that is easy to setup and use may be something that you or your company needs. A monthly package offers better value compared to the weekly package. Select a monthly package that falls within your monthly minutes usage.
Q: Can I update my Masked Number more than once?
A: Yes by going to your account and clicking UPDATE for Masked Number.
Q: Will my fixed line number change?
A: Each account’s fixed line number is reserved and permanently locked as long as the account is active.
Q: Can I have multiple fixed line numbers?
A: Yes. You can have multiple Mobile Mask accounts pointing to the same/different mobile number.
Latest posts by MyPF
- 9 Financial Ratios and Rules of Thumb towards Financial Freedom - February 22, 2019
- Renting: The First Step Towards Home Ownership - February 14, 2019
- StashAway CIO Interview with MyPF - February 11, 2019