How will Bitcoin fare in 2018?
5 Reasons to be Bullish on Bitcoin
- Bitcoin is a valid currency and in the top 10 currencies by market capitalisation.
- Bitcoin is increasingly accepted and growing in adoption.
- Bitcoin is causing disruption to traditional banking, and especially embraced by millennials.
- Bitcoin has increasing regulatory oversight with increases confidence for institutional investors.
- Bitcoin is increasingly accessible to buy, sell, and trade.
5 Reasons to be Bearish on Bitcoin
- Bitcoin is not backed by any tangible assets or governments.
- Bitcoin is overly volatile and no one knows which cryptocurrencies will survive and which will become worthless.
- Bitcoin is increasingly slow to confirm transactions and not feasible for daily usage.
- Bitcoin is not secure due to exchange hacks, sharks manipulation, and double spending.
- Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies are facing bearish news and technical indicators.
Shark: Large investors who actively manipulate the price
Infographic provided by mikesgearreviews.com