Malaysian e-Central Credit Reference Information System available online from 2018.
What is a CCRIS Report?
A report from Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) showing the financing and repayment history of a borrower with participating financial institutions over the past 12 months. Your CCRIS report will include the following:
1) Outstanding Credit(s)
All credit facilities obtained by the borrower, which are still outstanding, either under-
- Borrower’s own name;
- Joint name with another borrower(s);
- Namr of a sole proprietorship or partnership where the borrower is the owner of the partnership or the business;
- Name of a professional body where the borrower is the member of the body; or
- Name of a corporation.
Credit facilities that have been fully settled are excluded from the credit report.
2) Special Attention Account(s)
All outstanding credit facilities under close supervision of the participating financial institutions.
3) Application(s) for Credit
All applications approved in the previous 12 months and pending applications for the borrower.
Note: A CCRIS report is a factual report (and not a blacklist) and does not provide an assessment of a borrower’s credit standing.
- Financial institutions upon any credit application and during the review of creditworthiness of existing customers.
- Registered credit reporting agencies which are approved by Bank Negara Malaysia, with prior consent from the borrower.
- Any individual for own credit report.
- Any company for its own credit report.
- Any individual for credit report of own business(es) i.e. sole proprietorship, partnership or professional body.
What is eCCRIS?
eCCRIS report available online in safe, secure, convenient, and free.
You are able to lodge date verification requests and disputes to correct any inaccuracies directly via eCCRIS. Under normal circumstances, it may take up to 14 days for the financial institute to respond.
You can check if anyone has taken any loans or are misusing your name.
How to Register for eCCRIS
- One-time registration by walking-in to BNM HQ or any BNM/Agensi Kaunseling dan Pengurusan Kredit (AKPK) branch nationwide.
- Verify identity using MyKad and register valid mobile phone number at CCRIS kiosk.
For companies, an authorisation letter and company registration certificates are required for authorised person to register on behalf of company.
- A 6-digit PIN will be sent to registered mobile phone number.
- First-time login at eccris.bnm.gov.my keying in MyKad number and 6-digit pin.
- Set preferred user ID and password, personal security image and phrase, and three security questions.
Note: Password must be min 10 characters combination of capital letters (A-Z), small letters (a-z), digits (0-9) and special characters ”~!@#$%^&*()_+”
eCCRIS Contact Info
- Tel: BNM Telelink 1300 88 5465 or +603-2174 1717 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: BNM Jalan Dato’ Onn, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or any BNM branch
- BNM Locations
Have you registered for eCCRIS? Is it beneficial for you?
Latest posts by MyPF
- MyPF Launching 2 New Online Shows - May 16, 2019
- Women in Finance - May 5, 2019
- What do Malaysians Ask About Financial Planning According to Google - April 30, 2019