This October 2nd, we celebrate globally World Financial Planning Day 2019 (#WFPD). Learn what is World Financial Planning Day and of the events being held in Malaysia to celebrate financial planning.
Happy World Financial Planning Day 2019!
- On October 2nd, the global financial planning community will come together for World Financial Planning Day (#WFPD) to help raise awareness of the value of financial planning, of having a financial plan, and of working with a competent and ethical financial planner who puts clients’ interests first.
- Plan Well to Live Well (#PlanWell2LiveWell): What are you planning for? Whether it is getting out of debt, travelling the world, supporting your family, or retiring early, a Certified Financial Planner (CERT TM) can help you get there.
- It is also the 3rd annual World Investor Week (WIW) from 30 September to 6 October 2019 by The International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO). WIW is a week-long, global campaign, which aims to promote investor education and investor protection, highlighting the various initiatives of securities regulators.
“Happy World Financial Planning Day today! #WFPD2019 is also celebrated in Malaysia.” ~Linnet Lee, Chief Executive Officer at Financial Planning Association of Malaysia
World Financial Planning Day 2019 Events in Malaysia
Roundtable Discussion entitled Promoting Financial Literacy: A Blogger’s Perspective
- When: Oct 2, 2019 2:45pm
- Where: Facebook live stream on SmartFinance.my
Planned Financial Literacy Activities
- When: Throughout October 2019
- Where: Nationwide by Financial Planning Association of Malaysia chapters
SP Setia x FPAM Setia Wellness Campaign 2019
- FPAM Licensed Financial Planner members financial healthcheck for SP Setia staff
- When: This week and next week
- Where: SP Setia HQ, Penang, and Johor
You May Also Like
- World Financial Planning Day (worldfpday.org)
- Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (fpam.org.my)
- SmartFinance (smartfinance.my)
- How to Select a Financial Planner in Malaysia