Rakuten Trade officially launches its third product – RakuMargin.
Rakuten Trade has launched its third Product with an official public announcement of RakuMargin on Tuesday (10 March).
Calling it the industry’s most innovative third-party margin financing platform to-date, Rakuten Trade’s RakuMargin (楽マージン) product offers several first-in-market features.
A third-party margin trading platform, RakuMargin is powered by Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad.
- New to Market! Completely online sign up process
- New to Market! Automated facility limit approval of up to RM100,000
- New to Market! Digital signature capabilities to accept the margin facility
- Rakuten Trade’s signature low brokerage fees ranging from RM 7 to RM100
- 6.8% annual interest on outstanding balance with a rollover fee of 0.5%
- 1.75% annual interest on available cash balance
Opening a Rakuten Trade Trading Account…in 7 Steps!
How To Trade Using Your RakuMargin Account
But, Wait – There’s More!
To celebrate the RakuMargin official launch, Rakuten Trade also kicked off its Trade RakuMargin, Fly ANA Campaign with All Nippon Airways. Eligible RakuMargin traders will receive:
- 1,888RT Points for a COMBO Account opening (combination of a Cash Upfront and RakuMargin account),
- brokerage waiver on the 1st successful trade executed within 15 business days of account activation,
- and the chance to win two roundtrip tickets to Tokyo, Japan!
Signup for Rakuten Trade
Invest in Bursa shares or ETFs by opening a low cost brokerage account today!
Account opening link: RakutenTrade.my
Referral code: MYPF
Hurry on now and explore RakuMargin today!