MyPF career opportunities, finance jobs, and positions in the personal finances-related industry.
Personal Finances Advisor
We are looking for good men and women passionate in people and personal finances, risk management, and investment planning. Build a rewarding career in the financial world as a licensed advisor – giving you the freedom to live your life to the fullest while enjoying flexible working hours.
- Interview clients to determine income, expenses, insurance coverage, financial objectives, and other information needed to develop a personal finances plan.
- Answer clients queries on purposes and details of personal finances plan, and strategy.
- Recommend to clients strategies in cash management, risk management, investment planning, and other areas to help them achieve financial goals.
- Analyse financial information from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients’ financial objectives.
- Implement personal finances planning recommendations or refer clients to others who can assist with the recommendations.
- CFP/IFP/RFP certification (or willing to take up sponsored certification).
- Technology: spreadsheet, email, social media, general cloud-based software.
- Knowledge: customer and personal services, economics and accounting, English (other languages added advantage), sales and marketing, administration and management.
- Abilities: deductive reasoning, inductive reasoning, oral comprehension, oral expression, written comprehension.
- Skills: active listening, critical thinking, judgment and decision making, reading comprehension, speaking.
- Habits: integrity, disciplined, attention to detail, concern for others, persistence, independence, recognition, achievement.
(Graduate Trainee/Internship Program)
Internship and fresh graduate opportunities to learn, grow, and gain exposure in the personal finances. Career path opportunities and training provided towards a career as a Personal Finances Advisor. Internship leading to full-time career opportunity.
- Willingness to learn and gain real-work knowledge and skills towards a career as an Advisor or Sales Associate.
- Administrative work.
- Possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Internship positions for duration of 3 to 12 months.
** Please indicate Penang or Kuala Lumpur in your application.
Web Team Writer
If you have a flair for writing on personal finances-related topics, send us some sample articles showcasing your work, and write for MyPF.my! Get published, get noticed, and get paid!
- Write simple, unbiased and useful articles on personal finances-related topics.
- Complete up to 3 articles of average 1,500 words per week.
- Possess background/knowledge in Finance/Personal Finance or equivalent.
- Technology: word processing software, WordPress (or other blogging sites), email, social media, general cloud-based software.
Interested in exploring career opportunities?
We are looking to work with ethical people with a passion for personal finances.