MyPF career opportunities, finance jobs, and positions in the personal finances-related industry.
We are looking for good men and women passionate in people and personal finances, risk management, and investment planning. Build a rewarding career in the financial world as a licensed advisor – giving you the freedom to live your life to the fullest while enjoying flexible working hours.
- Meet clients to determine income, expenses, insurance coverage, financial objectives, and other information needed to develop a personal finances plan.
- Answer clients queries on purposes and details of personal finances plan, and strategy.
- Recommend to clients strategies in cash management, risk management, investment planning, and other areas to help them achieve financial goals.
- Analyse financial information from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients’ financial objectives.
- Implement personal finances planning recommendations or refer clients to others who can assist with the recommendations.
- CFP/IFP/RFP certification or willing to take up certification process (sponsorship program available).
- Technology: spreadsheet, email, social media, general cloud-based software.
- Knowledge: customer and personal services, economics and accounting, English (other languages added advantage), sales and marketing, administration and management.
- Abilities: deductive reasoning, inductive reasoning, oral comprehension, oral expression, written comprehension.
- Skills: active listening, critical thinking, judgment and decision making, reading comprehension, speaking.
- Habits: integrity, disciplined, attention to detail, concern for others, persistence, independence, recognition, achievement.
(Graduate Trainee/Internship Program)
Internship and fresh graduate opportunities to learn, grow, and gain exposure in the personal finances. Career path opportunities and training provided towards a career as a Personal Finances Advisor. Internship leading to full-time career opportunity.
- Willingness to learn and gain real-work knowledge and skills towards a career as an Financial Planner or Financial Analyst.
- Administrative work.
- Possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent (Candidates without relevant background but with strong interest and passion will be considered).
- Technology: spreadsheet, email, social media
- Internship positions for duration of 3 to 12 months.
** Please indicate Penang or Kuala Lumpur in your application.
Web Team Writer
If you have a flair for writing on personal finances-related topics, send us some sample articles showcasing your work, and write for MyPF.my! Get published, get noticed, and get paid!
- Write simple, unbiased and useful articles on personal finances-related topics.
- Writing schedule of 1 to 5 articles per month of 1,500-2,000 words.
- Possess background/knowledge in Finance/Personal Finance or equivalent.
- Technology: word processing software, WordPress (or other blogging sites), email, social media, general cloud-based software.
- Strong command of written English.
- Advantageous if able to write in Bahasa Melayu and/or Mandarin (please specify in application).
- Advantageous if possessing video and/or graphic editing skills (please specify in application).
Interested in exploring career opportunities with MyPF?
We are looking to work with ethical people with a passion for personal finances.