The Financial Doctor show notes and digital channel guide. Like, subscribe and share so we can produce even more awesome content!
The Financial Doctor Show
A Vlog by Nik raising public awareness on what is financial planning and how it is relevant in our lives.
- Format: Vlog (Video Blog)
- Host: Nik Adlan (#NikFinancialDoctor)
- Description: A financial Vlog on financial planning and it’s relevancy in our financial well-being.
- Languages: Bahasa Melayu, English (+ Manglish lah)
In the final episode for Season 1, Nik #FinancialDoctor talks about the misconception that you have to be rich to engage a financial planner. The truth is financial planning is increasingly affordable and helps you to achieve your life priorities (goals). Avoid making major financial mistakes that are going to set you back
S02E01: 3 Key Factors in Financial Planning
In this installment, the Financial Doctor breaks down 3 key factors in financial planning.
1. Cash Flow. Ensure that you are aware of your cash flow before making any financial decisions. Take note of your assets and liabilities including your emergency fund and investible amount.
2. Existing protection. What is the purpose of protection? And how much contribution can you pay? Important note, talk to Independent Licensed Financial Planner to know your options to all available insurance or takaful providers.
3. Look into the possibility of creating a portfolio from all the best performing investment houses available. Your Independent Licensed Financial Planner can offer investment from any investment houses or offered a portfolio containing funds from multiple fund houses.