MyPF Disclosure Policy
(Last updated: Sep 8, 2019)
At MyPF, we believe in integrity, transparency and accountability. This website features content written by a group of individuals. For questions about this website, please contact us.
This website accepts advertising, sponsorship, or paid topics on a limited basis. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this website is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely the individual writers’ & may not be the view and opinion of MyPF. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the provider or company.
Financial Planning and Financial Advisory Specific
MyPF being a site on personal finance covers various topics of interest to Malaysians including on financial planning.
- Financial planning is a regulated activity through SC licensed Financial Planning firms.
- Financial advisory is a regulated activity through BNM licensed Financial Advisory firms.
- Financial planning/advisory activity is referred to and handled by a licensed firm through licensed financial planners.
Investment Content Specific
MyPF at its own standard of disclosure sets the following additional guidelines for writers and analysts on investment-related content.
- When a writer writes about an investment that he or she has a position or beneficial interest in, that fact is disclosed in the article.
- Writers cannot write about an investment in the period of 2 market days before to 2 market days after buying or selling the investment.