Live and retire in Malaysia as your second home!
Why Malaysia as Your Second Home?
Malaysia welcomes foreigners to live in Malaysia on long stay visa for up to 10 years with the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) program. This international residency program is enacted and supported by the government of Malaysia with various benefits and incentives including entering and leaving the country without restrictions.
- Warm friendly people with English widely spoken along with many other languages
- Low cost of living with remittances from abroad not taxed
- Diverse shopping and entertainment choices from branded goods to nightlife
- A food paradise with cuisine ranging from around the world to the best local street food
- Excellent healthcare and medical services
- Quality education facilities including international schools, private universities and colleges
- Good location neighboring other countries in Asia with good flight connectivity
- Beautiful natural splendor including jungles, hills, islands and beaches
- Nice warm weather throughout the year
- Rich traditional cultural heritage and customs
MM2H Visa Eligibility
- Open to all countries and nationalities recognized by Malaysia
- Allowed to bring spouse, parents aged 60 above, and unmarried children below age 21
Financial requirements age below 50: