Global, US and Malaysian news highlights.
- Trade put to one side, Trump and Abe do diplomacy over golf and sumo
- U.S. military in region is 'weakest' in history: Iran deputy Guards chief
- Iran will defend itself against any aggression: foreign minister
- Europeans vote, with EU future in balance
- China's robot censors crank up as Tiananmen anniversary nears
- Trump says not disturbed that North Korea has 'fired off some small weapons'
- Fiat Chrysler in tie-up talks with Renault: sources
- Seven up: Contest to replace May as British prime minister gets crowded
- Israelis protest moves to grant Netanyahu immunity, limit Supreme Court
- Subpoenas for Trump financial records on hold pending appeal: court filing
- Brussels braces for results as EU elections enter final day
- Stan Lee's former manager arrested for allegedly stealing $262,000 from late comic book legend
- Fiat Chrysler and France's Renault are in talks to form a partnership
- He moved to a jungle in India to escape his giant student debt — and he's not alone
- Microsoft, once considered a boring software maker, has outperformed tech unicorns since 2015
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $418 million. Here's how much the winner would owe in taxes
- Trump again claims stock market would be 10,000 points higher if Fed didn't raise interest rates
- Newly legalized hemp industry set to create a jobs boom in the US
- It costs over $69,000 a year to go to Cornell—but this is how much students actually pay
- Kurt Cobain's pizza plate sold for $22,400. Here's more celebrity garbage that sold for big money.
- Trump and Abe's friendship day starts with tweet underscoring divides
- China is building hundreds of new airports
- Priest blames 'devil' as he's confronted by alleged victim
- Trump dances with danger in Middle East
- Moby apologizes to Natalie Portman
- How hiker survived in forest for 17 days
- Watch moment rescuers airlift hiker from forest
- Taiwan's first mass gay wedding
- How to win a trade war: When the US took on Japan
- Who protects democracy when democrats won't?
- Deadly Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- To Calm Nervous Families, Pakistan Changes Polio Vaccination Tactics
- Forecasts Call for a Normal Hurricane Season, but ‘It Only Takes One’
- A Billion-Year-Old Fungus May Hold Clues to Life’s Arrival on Land
- In Parliament Elections, Populists Seek to Break the E.U. From Within
- What to Watch For in the European Parliament Election Results
- ‘Licht’ Unleashes a Helicopter String Quartet
- Brienne of Tarth, Knight of Westeros, Queen of Memes
- ‘The Tale of Genji’ and the Art It Inspired
- Trump’s Targeting of Intelligence Agencies Gains a Harder Edge
- Did you know next year is Visit Malaysia Year?
- Hengyuan, MISC, Dayang, Kossan, E&O, MPI, D'nonce, PetChem, MFM and TIME dotCom
- Taliworks, Gamuda Water execute Splash agreements with Air Selangor
- China commits to trade talks amid 'groundless' Huawei suspicions
- MISC 1Q net profit jumps 64%, pays seven sen dividend
- KLCI ends lower as oil prices tumble
- Govt carried on with TRX project to avoid 'sunk cost'
- Net immigration to Britain falls to five-year low in 2018
- Witnesses say John Soh, Quah Su-Ling directed 2013 stock manipulation trades
- Chinese AI firms hunker down as reports indicate they are next on US export hit list
- How Trump’s assault on Huawei forces world to contemplate digital iron curtain
- If Trump kills off Huawei, do Asia’s 5G dreams die?
- China's top banking regulator says yuan bears will suffer 'heavy losses'
- Trump’s ‘easy’ trade war hits snags as China plays the long game
- Key takeaways
- Wall St edges higher after Trump sparks trade hopes
- China accuses US officials of misleading public on trade war
- Dollar tumbles as trade war hits US economic data
- Who will pay as US-China trade wars intensify?
- Deloitte research reveals a ‘generation disrupted’