How can you withdraw from EPF to invest in EPF Members Investment Schemes (MIS)? Calculate potential gains or risk losses from investing.
EPF MIS Calculator Tips
Based on latest EPF basic savings starting January 1, 2019. EPF MIS withdrawal
MIS provides an option for members to invest a portion of their EPF Account 1 savings in unit trust funds or via private mandates managed by the appointed Fund Managers Institutions (FMI).
The amount which can be withdrawn from EPF Account 1 for MIS/e-MIS is 30% of amount in excess of Basic Savings based on member’s age.
- Sales charge reduction for e-Pilihan Pelaburan Ahli (e-PPA) from 3% to 1.5%
- Sales charge reduction for i-Invest from 0.5% to 0%.
3 scenarios available offering a simplified comparison based on assumptions entered.
- No withdrawal for MIS/e-MIS (Funds remaining fully in EPF)
- Withdrawal for MIS investment
- Withdrawal for e-MIS investment
The effect of MIS/-eMIS withdrawal shows additional gains (or losses) if max current allowable MIS/e-MIS investment made (after deducting sales charge).